Lost Cost,Higher Coercive Force; It Need Not To Be Coated Because It Is Difficult To Be Eroded And Oxidized
SrO(Strontium Oxide) OR BaO( Barium Oxide ) And Fe2o3( Ferric Oxide)
Automobile Motors, Motorcycle Motors, General Machinery Motors, Household Appliance Motors, Household Fan Motors, Frequency Conversion Motors, Water Pump Motors, Etc.
Ferrite Magnet, Ceramic Magnet / Ferrite Magnet
Industry Magnet Magnetizer Ferrite Magnetic
According To Customer′s Request
4.9g/Cm3 - 5.1g/Cm3
automobile Starter Motor Magnets
SrO Starter Motor Magnets
RoHS SGS DC Motor Magnet
Customized High Performance Neodymium Starter Motor Magnets
1. Materials: Ne-Fe-B
2. Shape:Various as you wish
4.Powerful:Neodymium magnets (sintered NdFeB magnets) are more powerful than any other permanent magnet material in the market today.
6. High performance: High intrinsic coercive force (up to 35KOe) and energy product (up to 55MGOe), the maximum working temperature of 230 degrees Celsius.
7. Competitive price: Very competitive price (lower than market average) due to mass production.
8. Coating: All the neodymium magnets oxidize rapidly when exposed, so an anti-corrosive coating (usually electroplating) is used to extend their working life.such as Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so on;
Mainly sintered ferrite permanent magnet components, covering automobile motors, motorcycle motors, general machinery motors, household appliance motors, household fan motors, frequency conversion motors, water pump motors, etc. The products are widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, and office equipment , Electric tools, household appliances, fitness equipment and other fields.
10. Quality: As to give good service, quality of each piece is guaranteed. Every piece of magnets is tested by ISO/TS 16949: 2009.
11. Caution: You should be extremely careful when install neodymium magnet, as they can easily pinch fingers.
12. No for Kids: NdFeB magnets are not suitable for children.
Raw Materials-->Mixture--->Vacuum Melting--- > Powder Production--- >Molding ---> Vacuum Sintering--- > Testing--- >Mechanical Processing--- > Surface Coating--- >Magnetized--- > Inspecting--- > Packing and ShippingDirections of Magnetization:
To receive a quote for Neodymium Arc magnets, please provide the following details:
Outer Diameter, Inner Diameter or, Degree of Angle;
Tolerances and Magnetization Direction (North on the Outside Face / South on the Outside Face / Magnetized through Circumference / Magnetized through Thickness ).